Preparation for Pre-Eyelash Extensions Appointment
Because of the amount of time involved in this procedure, it is crucial that some things are done before your appointment:
* Please, remove all eye makeup by using a gentle, non-oil-containing cleanser. Eye makeup affects the adhesive bond and reduces how long your eyelash can last.
* If you’re wearing contact lenses, remove them.
* Wear clothing that you’ll be comfortable in. A blanket will be available if you feel cold.
* To ensure you are comfortable and to save time, go to the bathroom before the procedure.
* Do not rub-on face creams or sunblock on the portion of the eyes that is to be treated. Many moisturizers contain oils that prevent adhesives from sticking to the natural eyelash and shorten the lifespan of the eyelash extensions.
* Do not wear mascara. Cleaning mascara takes a lot of time and makeup that is left can obstruct the effectiveness of the extension applied.
* Do not put on curly eyelashes before the appointment. Extensions don’t fit well with wavy eyelashes.
* Put your phone on the silent mode during the extension application. Communication in the treatment location is not advised because precision is required in the process. You are free to rest or listen to an audio during the extension application.
* If you currently have eyelash extensions that were not put on by us, please schedule a removal service on your first visit. It is best to prevent the harm that comes with mixing various adhesives and materials with extensions from other salons.
What should I expect from the start through the end of the session?
On your arrival, the first thing you’ll be required to do is complete a short form of Client reference. We’ll look into your requirements and expectations after a thorough assessment. You will lay on a soothing swivel-type treatment bed and close your eyes. It is strictly advised that you remove all eye makeup before your appointment. If you are unable to do this before your appointment, we’ll have to start with this before the procedure begins. A small under-eye pad will be used to protect your lower lashes. Every non-natural lash will be soaked in a bonding solvent that has a medical grade quality and then applied to each eyelash. The choice of lash length and the quantity used is determined by the client’s requests, and the thickness and health of the natural lashes. The whole procedure often takes between 90 to 150 minutes for a complete set. Fills take between 30 to 90 minutes.